Thursday, November 5, 2015

Webinar: Breast Cancer. Genetic Counseling. A Firsthand Account

Date and time: Wed, Nov 11, 2015 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM MST

"I was diagnosed in June 2013 when my son was 18 months old. After I stopped breastfeeding one of my breasts did not go down, which is abnormal, so I got my mammogram. I was devastated when I got my diagnosis of breast cancer." 

Join the Office of Minority Health Resource Center and Dr. Lori Wilson, Howard University Hospital & College of Medicine Surgical Oncologist and Surgery Residency Program Director, for a presentation on her personal experience with cancer. PPEs will learn about Dr. Wilson's unique firsthand experience with cancer as an oncologist and a patient. Nicole Thompson, genetic counselor, will provide lessons on genetic counseling. Both will be available to address all questions.

Register now.

No comments:

Post a Comment